Linha de Apoio808 200 199

Fórum EUROPACOLON

Tópico - Mensagem - Agostinho Luís Barreiros

Utilizador Agostinho Luís Barreiros, Citar

Olá D. Helena Baptista:
Sim, sou a mesma pessoa que escreveu o primeiro testemunho que ajudou o Colega Mendes (motorista); eu fui operado a um cancro no intestino à doze anos; desta vez retirei o que restava do intestino, por uma questão preventiva, visto a origem ser genética e aparecerem todos os anos muitos pólipos; desta maneira, acabei com os pólipos e a sua possivel mutação, se não fossem retirados em devido tempo ou até por não serem vistos nas colonoscopias anuais.
Fiquei satisfeito por estar bem.  Cumprimentos        A. Barreiros

11-03-2010, 13:34
Utilizador yitzchak kerrigan, Karachi Citar

Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked cakes in a cozy bakery. From classic flavors to innovative creations, bakeries provide a delightful variety of treats. Each slice is really a testament to the artistry and skill of the bakers who infuse passion into every recipe. Indulge in the sweet symphony of flavors today. Cake Delivery Sydney

30-05-2024, 15:32

Common outings let us discuss simplest way to thanks a ton for your personal efforts, which will is why I'm just checking out the positioning on a daily basis, interested in innovative, helpful information and facts. Lots of, thanks a lot! ledger live

24-06-2024, 14:52

I assumed it is usually a preview to post in case others appeared to be having problems getting acquainted with nonetheless We're a little bit hesitant merely i'm permitted to decide to put companies plus covers for listed here. hpht vs cvd diamonds Wonderful Content, Now i'm a massive believer for offer suggestions relating to internet websites to make sure you let the web page creators understandthat they’ve incorporated an issue good to make sure you just a couple of! lab grown diamonds

01-07-2024, 14:16
Responder a este tópico

Setembro 2024
DomSegTerQuaQuiSexSab
´
Europacolon nos media VER TODO O ARQUIVO

Visitantes

Flag Counter